Variable Frequency Start and Step Down Voltage Start
The DC input voltage range, output freuency/voltage can be set
Packaging & Delivery
Packing of 40kva 3 phase low frequency off grid inverter is SANDI standard honeycomb carton with pallet or wooden box
6-8 working days
Low Frequency Off-Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter
SANDI SDP series Low Frequency Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter is one of the most
advanced DC to AC conversion products in the world. It’s widely used for solar energy, wind turbine and other renewable energy systems, also suitable use in the mountains, pastoral, border, island, vehicles, ships and other areas without electricity which can provide and guarante effective power supply. It has the main advantages of high quality sine wave AC output, microcomputer control, humanness design, high efficiency, low no-load loss and no pollution. The inverter can also supply AC power to all kinds of electric equipment, air conditioners,electric motors, refrigerators, fluorescent lights,televisions,electric fans and other industrial power supply.
1.Using the fifth generation efficient IPM intelligent module from Japanese Mitsubishi, It with powerful protection function for short circuit, over load and over temperature which is more safe and reliable. Longer service life can up to 15-20 years or more.
2. Intelligentized, modularized and simple structure design, very easy and convenient for maintenance.
3. Two kinds of start mode: Step Down Voltage Start and Variable Frequency Start.
Variable Frequency Start is suitable for inductive load with big instant inrush current(such as
motor), inverter’s power not need enlarge too many times when take motor induction load. This function save the cost of frequency converter’s usage, easy to connect wires and control.
4. The output frequency 50Hz/60Hz can be set via LCD panel.
5. The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the accuracy of output voltage is very high less than 1%.
6. The DC input voltage range can be set. over-voltage point, under-voltage point, over-voltage recovery point, under-voltage recovery point and under voltage recovery time all can be set via the LCD panel. Convenient for increasing or reducing the quantity of batteries and solar panel in the future.
7. Wide input voltage can be selected from 100-400v or 300-850v. This wide voltage input off grid inverter can work without battery and solar charge controller, which save battery cost and same like with MPPT function can maximum make full use of solar power.
8.Pure sine wave output. with good transient response less than 50MS, little harmonic
distortion, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
9. Low frequency transformer, which ensure the AC busbar and DC busbar are completely
isolated, inverter with higher efficiency >94% and very little no-load loss.
10.Powerful data display and fault instruction function. LCD can display the DC input
voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
11. AC bypass input function optional: Battery Power Priority or AC Bypass Priority work mode can be set.
12. RS485 remote monitoring function optional
13. Solar charge controller and AC to DC battery charger built in optional for customer
14. Can be customized to customer’s specification.
RS485 remote monitoring
AC Bypass input
Built in solar charge controller and AC to DC battery charger
Low Frequency Transformer
Input rated voltage (Vdc)
Input rated current(A)
Rated output power
Pure sine wave
2 wire + ground
3 phase 4 wire
Output rated voltage
50Hz or 60Hz±0.05Hz
Rated Output Voltage (V)
(0 to 100% load)
2000Vac, 1 Minute
Input reverse polarity, under voltage, overvoltage,
output over-current, short circuit, overheating etc.